Institute of Environmental Technologies – new research center in Ostrava
IET activity is focused on:
- creation of conditions for broader use of waste,
- increasing the efficiency of technologies for energetic waste utilization,
- increasing the efficiency and the development of new technologies for gaseous products treatment from thermal waste treatment,
- increasing the efficiency and development of new technologies for waste and saline water treatment,
- assessment of the impact of energy recovery of waste on particular components of environment and ecosystems.