- Increasing the efficiency of combustion processes within simultaneous reduction of negative impacts on the external environment.
- Incineration of waste with specific parameters (high humidity, high calorific value, content of risk components, etc.).
- Evaluation of the methodology for the determination of heat efficiency of furnace for waste incineration.
- Periodically operating combustion furnace with post-combustion chamber provided with burners for natural gas, maximum batch of 100 kg of waste incinerated in dependence on its specific weight. The premise is that time for combustion of this maximum amount will be about 6 hours.
- Continuously operating combustion furnace provided with post-combustion chamber with burners for natural gas is designed for a nominal capacity of 30 kg of waste incinerated per hour at its calorific value of 17 MJ.kg-1. Furnace allows to burn solid and liquid wastes.
- Filtration unit for flue gas cleaning by dry method in pilot plant scale designed to allow sampling of flue gases at different stages of combustion and thus allow research and optimization of the combustion process and cleaning. Parameters of the device: hose filter unit, filtration rate 13 mm/s, with the option to change the parameters of regeneration during its operation.
- Monitoring of pollutants in flue gas before and after the cleaning. The concentration of CO2, O2, CO, NO, NO2, N2O and SO2 can be monitored continuously, discontinuous sampling of flue gas for the measurement of solid particles, heavy metals, and other components is also possible. Additional mobile equipment measuring CO2, O2 and CO in the flue gas allows monitoring of the quality of the combustion process directly in the combustion chamber.
Doc. Ing. Jozef Vlček, Ph.D.
tel.: 00420 596 991 523